Thursday, November 27, 2008

To My Peeps

Whats good. Listen on this page its no "private" if a person is having a private convo u wouldnt see it and be able to read it. Come on...We all are peeps lets not be rude to other peeps This is like my house.( my page is my little internet house) if you disrespect others you are disrespecting me. thats not about to happen and we can only go thru this one time. If you come up here respect the next person or bounce. Plain and simple. if your just joking and they didnt get it. be real enough to say "I was just k=joking. But cmon I was reading my page and like WTF? They trying to turn my lil house into the "SPOT" LOL

simply put...heres the breakdown: When you leave a comment unless you press the button that says private then anyone can type a comment thats how blogs work on this page. But if we are chatting privately no one will be able to read it. So thats how that works. Im new here too but the rules arent new thats how it works everywhere....On the net. Except those really ghetto blogspots ( can u say HI5.com)

Peace everyone. Its all good

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com