Wednesday, November 19, 2008

journal2008105 holidays, family, no hiding places

Im glad I feel better. The worst part of my cold was over. Im lucky they hit hard and then go away. I drink tons of tea and cranberry juice for a cold thats the only thing thats 100% guaranteed to work. You pee the cold out cause a cold is only bacteria anyway.

I was up all last night the internet is as crazy as Times Square at the wee hours. Do those ppls ever work? They have secret chatrooms on AIM that you can acess on your Sidekick. So since gabe was knocked out and the dog was for once paying me no mind except when i get up (he likes to make sure no one is going out the house) I got on it. They have these crazy ass chat rooms on AIM you have to hit the code and then you put the name of the room you wanna go in and those peoole are just crazy. I had mad fun but got tired pretty quick cause they were just like in their teens and twentys and thats to damn young for my communication taste.

Today Dora called. Im not her friend anymore. Just stopped talking to her and she called as if I would talk to her? Crazy lady that one. I hate a trifling female. When I drop somebody they are so dropped. Even if i cant remember why they were dropped in the first place....

No news to print or anyone to blog about. Oh well....I dont miss work but I miss the center alot. Me and the other volunteers are helping with the Thanksgiving play this year. Its going to be held at the church. Thats my excuse to get to church before years end. Tho I swear i went to church in the spring and I even went to Bible study once or twice this year . Im sure of it!...oh well.

Everytime they ask me to be part of a comittie I stop going cause I figure if I cant come get advice about my relationship or whatever I damn sure cant do any favors. Ive never said that in words but one day when I figure out if theirs a heaven and hell Ill know then. Dont wanna risk it now LOL

Im tripping. Clo bought mavis beacon typing. She is one of the most determined people i know always trying to better herself. I like her.

Gabe is pissed and not talking much since I think I made a mistake tho not on purpose. Im going to sit this one out. He stays mad 2 days at most then hes ok. I really need to be more thoughtful and sometimes I need to learn when to just keep my mouth shut. Yu can only apologize for some things so many times. But, I really wanted this holiday to turn out kewl with no drama and no outsiders butt maybe I will have to change all that. Food is expensive too. I also dont like to travel south at all for anything! I just dont like it but I do want to see my cousin mI also need to see Michelle since she didnt come up this summer. maybe I should buy a cam hel they say its the next best thing to being there. I really am syticking to my guns to do the family thing for Xmas. I bouht Michelle her gifts shes a teenager now Im a little afraid for her to be in NY without proper guidance if my cousins daughter come and stay this christmas then ill feel better. But at 14 im scared. gabes niece wants to come too but shes 17 and looks like woman. No girl their. Plus his father wants us to consider helping with Bam. Thats where the argument comes in. With the job situation so precarious I dont know if this is the right time to take on family because I cant just call in alot im worries and Im going to talk about it this weekend when were home. Im worryied

The thing about relitives is sometimes they can make you feel obligated and I dont think its right when they know who to go to and sugguest things. But sometimes you cant make gabe see that. If it sounds good to him its a healthy family thing and to him family is everything. His family is way less dysfunctional then mine. Oh well...

I orderd out the JC Penny catalog those people make the stuff look good and its cheap. How much glamour can you put in a home for under 49.99? They are crazy. I should have studied marketing and gone into advertising! That would have been a fun profession

Hmm, I havent decided on wheteher to invir=te ski to muy birthday thing next month. Every time I start to I change my mind. I know when Im getting older that I dont care about presents u never get anything useful and I have a hallway filled with boxes from last christmas useless crap. I did find these little transmitters. YOu can hook it up to one tv or vide source and the others will show the movie remotely. I wonder who got that for christmas last year. I tried to hook it up but it needs batterys.

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com