Tuesday, November 25, 2008

coming Home 4 Thanksgiving

An elderly man living in Phoenix calls his son in New York and says: "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing. Forty-five years of misery is enough."

The son gets all excited and responds: "Pop, what are you talking about? You can't divorce mom after all these years. That's crazy."

"It may be crazy," says the old man, "but I am going to tell her on this coming Thanksgiving Day! It will be the last one we spend together!"

Frantically, the son calls his sister in Chicago and she explodes: "Like heck they're getting a divorce. We're both going to fly to Phoenix tomorrow and talk some sense into dad! I don't care if it is Thanksgiving!"

When she calls her father and shouts at him over the phone: "Do you hear me? Don't you dare do a thing until brother and I get there tomorrow." Then she hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife: "Ok, he says with a smile, they are coming for Thanksgiving and paying their own way. Now what do we tell them for Christmas?"

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com