Friday, November 07, 2008

A PERFECT FALL DAY

I CANT BELIEVE IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!

This is the time of year that I put the house in order. I have already bought the majority of my gifts and with a nod to the ailing economy I'm not throwing a lot of parties this year. ( cause I cant afford too) I am buying a tree a really great gifts for my two best friends lenny and Patricia. Without them i would not have made it thru this year sane! I swear God has blessed you when you can really call someone a friend and not believe your exaggerating!

However, I refuse to buy liquor for people to drink and act the fool in my house this year. I am throwing one dinner ONE. and fully intend to do it so old fashion in the damn dining room (PEOPLE WONT BE TEMPTED TO LINGER STUCK AT A TABLE. i CAN CLEAR IT AND THEM) . Really, Why have china and all that old folks crap and not use it? I told Gabe as soon as i kick off whoever he decides to get will probably sell my stuff on Craigslist LOL

My birthday party will be held somewhere else so I'm not stuck being part of the clean up committee AND more importantly, I am going to mass this year and since I am a somewhat practicing catholic I'm going to fulfill my obligation to attend confession at least once within the year. Oh and make it to mass at least once. i did attend like a Baptist church twice in the summer. I liked the music!

I never understood confession at all. I prefer to just talk to Jesus myself but as a kid I couldn't resist shocking the heck outta the parish priest. I use to belong to Saint Bridges Parish and we had this young priest named Father Mark who use to shake his boots to see my black behind entering that booth. Id confess masturbation in graphic detail to him ( I was obsessed with masturbation at 12) till finally the poor man ran from the booth and had me in for one on one counseling explaining their was no need to be so graphic LOL. He all but tole me Could report my sins to Jesus my darn self. I still laugh at the memory and a small part of me wishes I knew where they shipped him off to id like to cal him and shock him with this years foolishness lol

Serious Now, Seriously I'm truly thankful for my life and all God has blessed me with. Even though I see blue days I also see alot of sunny days....This is one of them.....A perfect Fall day!

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com