Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A good day

Tas a really good day. I had to work uptown in Harlem. I always like harlem because 125th street is where you are bound to see everybody you know.

At lunch time me and a co worker were ahnging in front of the Subway by the Pathmark supermarket and you can see everything. There is a methadone clinic about a block from the office where people who are being maintained go and they are always up to something crazy. But they dont bother anyone. I just enjoy looking at them.

The people there who are in various programs dont work so they are always there selling something and the police and people at the suopermarket are always shooing them away. I tole my friend hes single i said No need looking for a future lover here. he shook his head and was like God No!!!

But we were just tripping. Tomorrow is my last day until after the holidays so I will be free. I think ill clean the bedroom. I swear its rough looking.

How hard is it to throw away stuff? I save everthing. I swear my 5th grade report card is still in my room! I just cant bear to throw stuff away and it will run me out the house.

gabe doesnt carre hes a slob anyway. As long as his side is ok hes good my side looks like somebodys granny lives here just all types of stuff. I need to just throw everything out and start over but I keep thinking

What if I need it?

ah well a pack rats dilemna

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com