Saturday, November 01, 2008

First Day Back At Multiply

Unbelievable the shit that AOL pulled with their journals I had years worth of personal journals that dated back to 2006 on their and I wanted to put it here but when i began pulling it and reading it some of the stuff was intensely personal as it really was a private blog plus i wasnt up for all that cut and paste BS. I had two multiply pages and two AIM pages. I do alot of personal blogging cuz I use to write in a Black and white marble composition book since about 12 and i have so many of those damn things in 2005 i decided to modernize.

I hope multiply doesn't go but i put all my good stuff pics and family things on Blogger cause I doubt Google will be going thru the finical meltdown AOL or rather Time Warner ( the parent company) is dealing with. I'm not even wanting to use their Email anymore.

Yahoo at least says BETA so why people cop attitudes about a test/pilot program is ludicrous. But I like Yahoo (unfortunately) its the people their that are lazy. They never blog. I love em tho.

Hope to meet at least 16 good people here thats my limit cause I like to read stuff when I actually log on.

I'm actually back to using the desktop in the house. I enjoyed my last visit so much with people posting videos that I couldn't see cuz I was using a MDA or sometimes a Sidekick that I called Verizon and had the broadband put back on in the house

A bold move poor Gabe thought I had caught dementia abut he said its good to see you doing something for you for a change. I have Gabe and a 12 year old relative I'm raising so my life is busy, busy busy.....

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com