Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RIP Memories Of a friend

The one time I will never forget is when we cut school and hung out all day in East Meadow and we passed the Fashion Fair counter and U told the lady you could use a make over. I freaked and was soooo embarassed! They hooked u up and turned u from my cool football playa friend to a nelly looking sissy and all the women were covering their kids eyes . I wouldn't even walk next to you. I walked on the other side of the mall!!! and the lady in the pharmacy told me u would burn in hell 4 being like that and I told her to fuck herself You asked her how did she know their was even a hell. Its hard to pull that type of talk off looking like Halloween in September! That old bitch was so scared she flew out the store lol. We were so tight back then. Finding ourselves. Do you remember when our mothers were so fed up they were going to turn us over to the courts for being I forgot the word but they couldn't handle us and my Dad was like let them be boys and leave em be! He thought Gay was a phase my dad was so cool right?
I hate u caught HIV and that you died because your body got weak.When you were in the hospital and couldn't think to well. I use to come their with Kevin and wed wash you and stuff. In a way I am so glad you weren't left here to suffer. But a miracle would have been more welcomed. I told u we have to use condoms when you have sex and stuff thats the only way to live and u just were hard headed.If you were here id kick your ass. Leavin us and all. I know you didnt think it could ever happen. Sometimes when I'm not thinking I don't believe it can happen but it does to so many of the old gang. Even the females you know get it. But we keep your picture this
is it. Its on the end table in the living room. and your mother gave me your navy picture. She misses you as today makes it 3 long years without my Paul. God blessed us with time to know each other and be friends. Do you remember how you would keep those old pervs off me in Greenwich Village and not let me try reefer. No one would even sell me one! I finally got to try one when I was in California it wasn't all that. I just laughed my ass off and was hungry. I never tole you that when you were alive. If I had a brother you would have been him!
and how u hated Tee You hated ol boy. I don't know what happened to him either. People say he may be dead too. They say that about everyone. new Yorkers aint shit! Disappear or move with no forwarding address and you die. hateful asses they are! No one ever just says " I haven't heard from them" its always " i heard they were dead!" GO FIGURE LOL. Your big 6ft 1 ass was to big to be so soft and kind. Cordell graduated from Ohio State finally. I think he went to college on a partial scholarship. His mother has Alzheimer's now Miss Blossie, and the sad part is his brother takes care of her but is addicted to drugs. Nana passed too she passed April 2008. The people were mad they kept saying Miss nana is in heaven but nana told me that when you die you go to a grave and your there and your thoughts die with you and your gone from earth. She said she never read one place in the Bible that says when you die you go to heaven or hell. She said your dead till judgement day. She said people make that crap up and just say it to make the grieving feel better. She said if that was the case when jesus raised Lazarus Lazarus would have knocked Jesus out. Imagine being dead in heaven and someone brings you back to this. That nana was smart. I miss her!. I miss her so much if you were here you'd understand better than anybody else. We always understood each other. Never even fell out that I can remember. I remember when my Mom told your Mom "Aint no way you can stop someone from being gay. if you stop loving your son you aint never loved him. That your faggot so you better love him cuz if god takes em your gonna be miserable. She sure was right. But your always be my ace.Even if now your just a terrific memory. Death sucks its just another thing put upon us to make our life on earth shitty. Ill write you again next year
REST in PEACE , your friend Kells aka lil Jah,Gabriel,Keithen.Sonia, shawn & Gomez we all miss you (but me mostest) They all say Hi! Deion sent this song to me so I'm putting it in here its cool sums it all up perfect like

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com