Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Pleasant Thoughts

I like Fall its a good reason to eat squash.

I think its crappy what The pilgrims did to the Indians. Just goes to show give a dog a bone he will bite your damn hand off every time. Give em dope and u can basically screw them

I think USA is the only country that celebrates stealing the land up from under somebody. Weird when you think about it. I wonder if opium was in the peace pipe? If so, No wonder the native Americans lost their land. High as damn hell.

When you really think about it. Were all just here and we go to bed and we wake up and if we dont do something really spectacular 50 years after our death were forgotten.

Who would have remembered Einstein if not for his brillance? Theory Of damn relativity....

But, If we do something spectacular we are still dead. I think its important to at least try to do something that will help people the next generation. Thats why I like writers and I like to write and read. Especially really old books.

I read F. Scott Fitzgearald this summer. The Great gatsby. That was some hard reading cause it was like a period piece. I was suppose to read 12 books this summer i read 6. Not bad

A lot of my friends say they want to be rich or something lame like that. Meanwhile they cant manage their own finances so do they want to be rich so to be larger consumers?

Thats all some people on this earth do. They consume

they consume

space

air

food

and contribute nothing. Not even in the simplest way. Like saying good morning to a stranger.

These people are useless.

I tell myself when Im feeling down. Their are many people that feel worse.

you have

a

job

you have a

car

you have a

home

ironically, i have never seen a u haul following a hearse

Has anyone seen this?

I visted a museum. Lennys parents get free tickets everywhere if there are no cute guys or girls involved I get the tickets LOL The Egyptians believed that they could take it with them the pharoahs and richer persons of those times. Building these elaborate pyraminds which I have to admit strike me with awe but the reason they built them was kinda dumb to me. So rich people have always been rather silly. Grave robbers took everything.

USA Museums were sort of robbers before they put those international laws in place it was finders keepers. thats why the New York Museum aquired all those beautiful artifacts. I took picture s of my museum trip I think Ill go again next month.... Its the most relaxing thing you can do.

If you go the first of the month you can buy wine and sip and look at all the beautiful art. Exhibits. Its called First Night

Now I will go to bed

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com