Monday, December 15, 2008

Random 5 am thoughts from my Sidekick

I am so glad to be able to blog again using a sidekick. Lying in bed lettin my thumbs do the work.
Theres this song we have been playing in the house a lot. Its called peace. I think its by an unsigned artist. Its on my homepage on the true urban Havoc show DJ wright plays it a lot. She just sings about how wveryone needs peace and its cool because I so can relate to that.
Sometimes, I just have to turn off the phones,the cell, and go in the room and just chill cuz for real u can't be no good to nobody if your stressed out.
Even when I was a single entity I couldn't have peeps around me 24/7 I'd get very aggie.
My friend Tricia keeps throwing party after party almost everyday shes drinking and I'm concerned.
Someone once told me when I was 15 you can't get high everyday because that means you have a problem.
So yesterday I told her old man that I was taking her shopping. So we went shopping like crazy poor people are prone to do. Buying stuff for our houses. The problem I have with females is they scare me and make me always want to protect them. I think if I had been hetrosexual I would have been a hell of a good husband and father.
I'm sure of that. When I was married I was a kid so that doesn't count.
Sometimes even though I'm in a relationship I wonder how ill feel at 70 being in love with a dude. He will be a shriveled up mother fucker by then.He is older than me now. Oh well by 70 it won't matter.

I read seniors are sexy tho my nana and poppi use to do it right up till he got 80 damn.

Gay and Bi Sexual men are often full of shit. They always say they want stability and then always want good looks too. Crap. I dated an ugly dude when I was 20 he was no picture of beauty but he had such a good heart. But. people don't care about the heart 2 much nowadays. Oh well. He ended up getting involved with that gay crew in jacksonville last I heard he was on drugs and had a veneral disease. But back then he was studying to be a EMT and he worked at pizza hut LOL. hell we were only twenty what am I suppose to do lie on this blog and say he was a freakin lawer LMAO. For the record at that time I worked at Po Folk resturant I was a prep cook receiving minimum wage. I was in college 2 those were fun days in retrospect. I could burn the hell outta a candle on both ends.
I have to go to work today sure wish I could hit a number.I don't hardly play numbers just as well everyday I check em and never win anyway. I have a job, Gabe has a job and we have our computer repair business and we still can't afford a decent vacation.
Bless be we have everything we need in our home and nothing breaks down often. I only had to buy a new microwave in 2008 I got a Cusinart it should last 15 years cause it was like a buck 30 oh and a new pot set. Pots last forever if you buy the good ones. Nana taught me that.
Tomorrow I must avoid my friend. She drinks too much and always trying to get me to drink too. I give up hard liqour I think it ages you. Dehydrates you 4 sure. I drink the punk ass wine coolers they are but 5 percent alcohol.
Now I CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP.

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com