Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm So EXCITED!!! ...La belle and what the meaning of love is to me

Gable got 2 tickets to the Apollo for tomorrow night. His co worker gave them to him cause he and his wife cant go. Labelle is having a concert. I admit I know nothing about the group. He was born in like 1964 and said when he was really young they were very popular. I have heard the song Lady Marmalade. So I cant wait to hear the real version. The version I'm really familiar with is Christina Aguleria and Lil Kim ( I know) ghat's awful. But Ive heard Patti Labelle sing it to. Everyone has. I'm doing a googly to see what they sung

I just know its gonna be fun cause the "children" will be out in full force.Thats gonna be the fun part..I hope my Sidekick can get pretty good pictures?

I was at work singing "I'm so excited I cant hide it dah dah dah...I thought that was a la belle song. The copy guy from archives politely told me " "Thats is not a patti song that a pointer or should i say Pointless tune." he has this funny voice so I always kind of laugh whenever he talks. he is cool tho. hes one of those co workers everyone loves to take a break with cause he is so damn funny. Damn hateful queen! He Told my behind!! LOL

I'm still singing it anyway. It will be my pointer turned la belle song! hell! because this is like history. He said they haven't performed together in many years and they are legendary. The kid at work said this and he knows his music and he said hes a member of the Patti la belle fan club which was formed by Luther vandross. i don't know if ghat's all true if luther formed a fan club but Arthur is 46 years old and knows his music whenever i don't know a song if you hum it he will tell you the song and what the record looked like that it came on and give you a bio!

How do I know this concert is a big deal. When I come out the restroom he said " You be careful now because if you were to slip and fall you d miss a really important concert but id be more than glad to take your place LOL" hes crazy

I went to dentist after work. She is the sweetest dentist in the world and so gentle. I do not like dentists at all.

My nana raised me but my mother ( natural mother) left me at the hospital ( my grandfathers daughter is my mother)she sort of abandoned me.

(she had problems that I wont go into she still does tho we don't talk) So i was a ward of the state till nana got me. So being I was with this foster care agancy till she could adopt me legally I had to go to the dentist the state give you. i went one time and it was a torture chamber and as I was in the chair today i remembered this memory and nana never took me their again from then on I went to this other dentist I cant remember the name now I remembered it when i was in the chair tho.

But my point is that is love. nana loved me so much and she wouldnt let anyone hurt me. I deep down can never complain about nothing life ever throws at me because real love is the hardest thing you will ever hope to receive. Its not guranteed your family will love you. But if you are loved by just one person in your misreable journey here on earth. You are blessed beyond measure. and I was so blessed.I'm proud of that Ill brag about it till the day I Die!

My eyes got teary in the chair and the dentist asked me whats wrong. She talks to me like I'm a lil kid cause i get crazy nervous in the dentist chair. i told her I just felt soo good. It was as if my nana was holding my hand in that dentist. I close my eyes when she was doing a deep cleaning and I imagine Nana's hand holding me saying the 23 Psalm that was her favorite psalm

Some days I miss her so much. I cant help it. I miss her so much. It just sweeps over you sometimes and you feel your eyes burn but the tears don't come then you are ok. I hope one day someone loves me so much so that when I go they feel this feeling. It may sound like a bad feeling but it is not. It is a feeling that lets you know for one period in your life all was well and when the storms come i can look back at that time and face whatever bullshit has come my way and say yeah I'm going thru this but at one time my world was straight gravy...

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com