Thursday, December 25, 2008

Oh shit! is all I can say

Man o man O man O man. Today was kewl. 2 Kewl. Even though my partner went home 4 x mas I was cool.
I just expected it to be another day.
I read blogs and am quick to judge but after today NEVER AGAIN word 2 da universe.
I had a few guests all good. then I took patrick outside I bent down to fix his leash when I looked up I looked at the prettiest light skin jamacian brother I have ever seen.
I just looked cuz I knew I knew him so he called me by my government name and said merry christmas and we hung out all afternoon and I swear I see how easy no matter how much you say u love your mate u could have an affair. we got to that point after politics. and loss of his family and all that that the elephant sits in the room.
I couldn't even look at him.
u know how u can tell someone is waiting for you to open the door? I wouldn't because word 2 the universe I love my BF and ill tell him when he comes back but I see how easy it is now it just takes the right one to come along. if your not on point u can slip and bust yo head. to keep it 100% real I was actually horny as hell when I just looked at him I had not felt that particular brand of horny since high school days walking sonya J home. the I don't know what 2 do about this type horny. shit what a christmas and I let ol boy in but I gotta say. I was a trooper I didn't fall but now ill watch how I judge people. cuz everybody can't get under your skin and in your head. but if you let a person make lov to your mind ur doomed.
I have climbed another ladder before years end its all good

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com