Monday, December 29, 2008

Entrepernurship has its pluses and minuses

Some of the customers i have in my homebased bussiness. Make me wonder. We have a little small computer repair service. The things people call for you to do make u wonder.

Most of the bussiness comes from word of mouth. Im thankful and humble. But it gets where when u go to hang people want to try and talk about computers. Hoping for free advice which is cool but after a while its a drag. Specially when they havent spent a dime with you.

But i always say you gotta be pleasant as thats where a great referral may com from. im off from work and with everything so helplessy tight i was thankful for the new work and new people.

I liked consignment better. But rents are so high a few slow months will kill you. I dont think we did more that break even on that. so something from the home cuts a lot of overhead. Just now with chulo coming where will we work.

Oh well im thankful however. Things could be worse.

It takes a minute to build up a client base. I want to do basic computer instruction on the weekends. But the thought of people in the home isnt appealing. So i came up with for everyone one family member they can bring one. That way i dont have to deal with that.

So im going to take some more courses so i can learn alot more. Got help me if someone wants to learn code I really have to learn how to do it cause I just steal codes and use em. Plus Im not creative like that.Some people are very creative. I wish me luck where ill find the time is beyond me.

Another day.. I want to chill tonight and download some tunes but my ipod is at Jamals. At least itll be their when i get back if his daughters dont dogg it. LOL Hell probbly put it up.

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com