Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jealousy

The green eyes monster got me. I was so jealous of Xcells new car. Anyway, he drove all of us around. Cynthia sat on my lap just so she could go LMAO. I felt sooo straight. naw just kidding.

Sometimes when we see our friends get ahead we wonder why am I not progressing. What can i do to step up my game.

Cuz the only people that really dont care about possesions and living well are really old people. babys and people with no ambition whatsoever...Oh and crack heads.

But I wouldnt do illegal shit to get stuff so Ill guess ill be poor because half of that crew sells drugs and shit and when they go to jail there asses will be writing nme but I don want them to go their to jail.

Sometimes life is a drag

But I was jealous for a minute. I told him like son im like jealous as a MF. he was like awww nukka please. This shit is financed to the gill. But his girl got a good job. The car is beautiful i want a new car hell I want a new bike hell I want a new life !!

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com