Thursday, December 04, 2008

Early Morning

There is truly nothing like the early morning hours.

The solitude can either be a sweet embrace

or a damning silence

many do not like this time

because its the one time of the day when you are faced with the only person that really matters

your inner self

You can hear your quiet thoughts so clearly

Theres so little traffic or chatter to distract

You can review your faults

you can taste your tears

I love this time

its my new years whenever I wake at this hour

I can make resolutions

ones i want to keep

and only three people know

Me, Myself and I

The early morning hours when I can hold me

I console me

I lift my head high

I smile

The blues are still deep asleep

resting in the gloom

hungover from the evening wine

The stress of just living in these times

im free

The early morning........something more than beautiful

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com