Thursday, December 25, 2008

BORED

there were 2 female impersonators at the party. neither one looked like a girl. dex said they were undercover secret service. that was funny.
they were cool tho. I had three drinks and went and looked if they looked any realer. no luck
their was a chick that did look like a guy tho.
I have to stop drinking I was laffing at a thought I had what if a gay guy that looked like a girl and the girl who looked like the boy got drunk and decided to have a one night stand and they're kissing and he reaches for her crotch thinking to feel something hell be a searching azz. I knew I had 2 be high as hell cuz I was literally having a freakish dirty fantasy.
Gabe has gone home for christmas I know I'm not lonely that fast. I was like ashamed of my thoughts. I could literally see it I was kinda laughing the big transvestite told me I was a cutie and I almost sprayed my drink laffing her/his voice was so deep I sounded like a bitch! I gotta stop drinking I swaer I need a new poison.
I was thinking last thing I would want to do is wake uo to the likes of that I sobered up fast at that fantasy.
its all good tho I like cross dressers male and female as long as they can fool at least 3 out of every 5 ppl. lol I'm crazy I'm home alone for 4 days I'M BOOOOORRRED ooooh thy robbed M I wonder whose doing those robberies? wallets every morning be out under cars this is like supoose to be working class crown heights but with the layoffs crime and drugs are already taken over and they robbin young cats.
not good.

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com