Wednesday, December 24, 2008

5~AM

wasn't their a joint called 5 o'clock by Bahamadia or somebody back in da day? someone made a joint about 5~am.
draggin in from chillin I'm off this week that's cool.
xmas right around the corner.
not feelin it this year at all. just not caught up in all the hype and BS.
that's a sign of maturity tho when u can just say. Its another day. Most of the gifts I bought I'm keepin 4 myself...Merry christmas to Jah!
I blogged about how hippy hippy yi yay I was to be in touch with my 2nd cousin. shit dat nukka 2 needy be blowin up my phone. I knew hed ask 4 something anytime someone calls u every 5 minutes and u don answer they want dinero.Wonder why I think like that. PPl do be gamin and I can smell game I really can.
I just don't have it 2 be giving away.
trickin aint easy is all I can say.
he's cool but damn give a brother a chance to marinate in the glow of us meeting 4 u try to gank me. makes me think he smokin or somethin. .
saw lay tonight I tole my friend that's a ok brother. Me and him was talkin some real shit. Life is really no joke. Mother fuckers can try to breeze thru if they wanna. Livin? that's serious business. He really pulled my coat to some peeps I be dabblin with. I respect that. cuz sometimes I don trust my own inner voice but when you audibly hear what your inner self has already said.
u know u gotta shut it down.
that's why u really gotta know your self. that to me is the best knowledge u can posess.
I use to not like him but that's cuz he was with some ppls that I didn't feel so I lumped them all 2gether.
they say bird of a feather flock 2gether but that's cliché.
shit, I hang with a lot of birds but we all be on some different things,programs etc
Only common ground is we all are tryin to make it. Take different roads ya know.
imm read all my old blogs this week to see in my writing and thinking pattern am I progressing. seeing reality more clear I think I am but when u read your old stuff u be like damn I was thinking like that???I read some blogs from 2006 and was like reading someone elses shit. I'm so far from who I was then
but see I read this book and the chick was interviewing some violinist and she was gushing Oh pablo everytime u play it its different.
and he said nature is so and we are nature.
so I respect I can never be who I was. not even a minute ago! aint that something we can't even copy ourselves so how can we copy anybody else and come out of it with something?? I like that thought pattern...I'm good now..

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com