Thursday, December 04, 2008

Convince my soul

I thought about you the other day

I was laying down

and i thought I felt your hands

I smiled

When I opened my eyes, i was alone

I looked around

you were there

The smell of your colonge filled the air

it told me what I needed to know

your mine

I looked into the mirror

I looked deep into my eyes

the innocence was gone

Ive lived

Ive lived awhile

when I blink

its slower because im scared theirs something beautiful I might miss

I slept

I dreamed of all the things we never do

of all the things I could do with you.

I dreamed of holding your hand

i didnt care where we were standing

and I dreamed

that i was free from all this conforming

oh baby

its killing me

to be me

I slept

I dreamed we flew away together

somewhere far

where we could be alone

All the things wed do

one day our dream will come true

ill be able to tell you what you need to hear

but for now

hold me

convince my soul

that this wont grow old

Convince my soul

that this wont grow old

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com