Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nothing to be proud about

I need to grow up

The car was full of weed smoke.Listening to cash Money crew and acting stupid. I mean if po po had pulled us over wed all be in jail. Chicks that went with us were carrying MF's packages!

I have nothing against hustlers and people who sling to make ends meet. . I been there done that not to the grreat extent these ppl have tho. I have to admit. Its fasinating when you really check it out. But its like falling into a hole it can be hard to rise

Dont get me wrong I have pics in my camerea of people just doing lines in the club or whatever but to get behind a wheel and drive? is not good. To do it while driving is crazy.

I was like do i hate myself this much?

i was sitting in the back seat high as hell tho off the contact.The smoke was madd thick Thats why I cant sleep. Gee took a train to the Apollo from work but me I wanrted to be with the knuckle heads. I wanted to hang.

I never felt so bad in my life. Im going to work on some shit within myself. Ill never be a siditty person but I dont need to just give in to be a part of or cling to people because Ive known them all my life. Im really begining to feel its not healthy. Im the only one im gonna hurt if I keep this up. Thats the way it always is. But making new friends is hard too. Specially once your grown

I tried to hang with other types I dont fit in with them. I can do it and have done it but then its back to the ghetto i go. Im more comfortable around those types of ppls I think I have a esteem problem. naw I just like to be in that enviroment

Ever see those movies with a car full of black youth. the police pull them over and its all over. Thats what I felt like tonight. Like I was throwing glass in a brick house.

I should have said soemthin but im not gonna lie part of me thinks thats wack and the other part knows its the right thing to do. Driving under the influence is wrong. But I couldnt say shit. I was just chillin and it was fucking with me. Like yo, I should get out the car. But I think I was stoned as hell

Old boy the driver took a drag off a life size blunt and I swear I thought we were gonna die.He was stones as hell the car I thoiught with the snow and slush we werre blessed it didnt just hydroplane or whatever. Everyone was laughing about that but then everyone got mad quiet. but I wasnt feeling that at all.

When we got to 125th street G was like damn you smell like weed! All in my hair and everything. Theres nothing wrong with weed but on that parkway that just to me wasnt cool

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com