Tuesday, December 16, 2008

JAHS DAY..Some Of .MY Birthday pics and my peeps (picture blog)

This was my Birthday day AKA "Born Day" and it was fun and it took me a few days to re coup cause I had such major fun. Plus I had to download all my pics off the T Mobile site cause Gabe got me a new Sidekick.Cuz the other one got broke.

Im really into Sidekicks and I want the 2008 now but I probbly wont get cause its almost Christmas. I had two cakes this small one was all mine and I take it home. My friend Pat and Kass made it for me.

My friend Nutt gave me a cool gift and trust me for him thats cool cause hes a cheap ass madicones. LOL. naw hes still a student and doesnt have alot of $$$$ to throw around but everywhere i can get in he can get in cuz we es HERMANOS!!!! hes like my make belive brother cuz I dont have brothers and sisters I gotta pick em up as I go along.

Aight my man who is dominican took me to Fridays and we pigged the F out on sundaes. He calls me his road dawg cause whenever im stuck home alone cuz of whateva he calls and off we go on what we call an "adventure" Just going to stores or eating out. anyway sundaes?

Those things are waaaaaaayyyyyy rich and good and u get like a crazy sugar rush thats crazy. then

Patricks father even came! Patricks my dog and his dad looks just like him. his sister lives in the bronx with albert and his other brother lives in washington heights. But they get to see each other but i dont believe dogs give a damn about that family shit cause patrick is always trying to fuck his sister. nasty DOG LMAO

once we got back to our crib i had to invite my next door neighbor that we we could turn up the music. LOL.

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com