Friday, February 27, 2009

Would u accept your friend even if they decided they were transgender

The funniest thing happened with a few of my friends. We have a friend who came up with us that is now a transgener. Hshe looks like a woman too. Imma ask if I can post her pic on my blog she sent me.

Now, I told one of our crew about Lea (who was born LeTroy) and he turned up his nose like it was the worst thing. I didnt understand that becuse why should you care what a person wheres as long as they are your friend.

So this friend is from Kingston Jamacia and hes my friend too I mean I love him like a brother but he said " most gay men dont like trannies" so I just wonder why?

No one has given me one solid reason But ive noticed and i dont know how to phrase this...Most of the haters are some plain looking dudes if not just not very attractive. I mean the ones that say they cant stand them. Use fag terms and the hole nine. or they ythink that the world doesnt knpow they are gay.

Now some just are very masculine but if you get to talking to them they talk in private like they are womens. So i deduced that they are haters and wish they could be feminine like that.

Now one friend says " Boys dont see that" but I live next door to a transvestite or transgengender and the guys always talk to them and no one fucks with them and they have guys come and go and I dont see no one hatin.

So I asked this friend well associate that is a str8 dude to the best of my knowledge ( i say this cuz i cant monitor his body parts 24-7) but to the best of my knowledge hes straight. He says " hed rather associate with a gay person whose proud of who he is and does what he wants to do then a MF thats trying to act hard and blend in and then they hit you with that shit while your treed up".

That makes sense to me. Me I never wanted to be a girl or nothing but I know when I use to have really long hair id look realy girlish till peeps got up on me. I didnt like that much but I always shrugged it off. I grew a lil mustache LOL. sort of a chulo period

But I just wondered why so many black cause its not a big latino thing at all. Even the gangs in our community except for the latin kings have no problems with gays or transgenders mater of fact if your la familia ( hola mi hombres) or Neti they allow them to marry and the trannies are considered Reina ( queens)

So im just wondering anyone care to enlighten

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com