Saturday, February 28, 2009

mY oH WELL BLOG

Today Pa left for Canada. I actually worked all day at the Salon helping out and just talking. Nothing but old ladies be there anyway .

I came straight home and watched cable I didn't know we had so many damn channels like i think it went to 182 channels of nothing.

But I saw this movie on lifetime called America" It was starring Rosie Od oneel and it dealt with the foster care system. Bonnie told me about it cause life time is usually too much damn drama for me.. It dealt with sexual abuse and it really toucjhed me.

No matter what were going thru on any given day their are people going thru a hell way worse than our own.

I visited Uncle Steve's page and he has this recording of Esther Smith singing showers of blessings. I'm noooo religious fanatic but the song brought me back to my child hood. I use to love some hymns like "In the garden" Near The cross" and Holy Holy Holy my mother use to sing a song called "their is a fountain" so his site tore me up for a minute but then I felt a renewed energy. I am glad that some people put those old songs on the internet cause we sometimes forget our roots. We get so caught up in the hustling, the money and all that that we forget when we were innocent and the world was a big place that needed exploring...ahhh jaded can make you miss out on soooo much

With gabe gone the house is quiet as hell. I'm a clean cause my friends daughter is coming over tomorrow and i want the place to look like I live civilivled eben tho that's a damn lie. My house reeks of the term "lived In" but I'm damn proud of the home Gabe and I have made for ourselves. It wasn't easy...

I'm glad that he has the gig in quebec and Ontario the money is good and their are so many bills that it was getting to be hard. They say many couples fight over money I don't want to do that. I will never fight over money. I have been minding my spending. I only brought food this week and I didn't buy any cigarettes the ten dollars is still on the dining room table. I did take a vicodin to allow my asss down I haven't left the house all night!

Ah well imma get off the computer. I'm on cable instead of DSL I see the difference. ts worth it to me. as while hes gone ill be online mostly I don't wanna get caught up on the whereabouts of these folks

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com