Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catching up on the music

I signed up for Rhapsody like a few days ago. Basically I was so drug with ITUNES that I let my friend borrow my IPOD and I got a sansa which is smaller and less fussy than Apple.

I cant believe that last night I listened to my first Keysha Cole song. I wasnt impressed really but I can see why the peeps are hype 4 her. So does anyone want to sugguest some good tunes. I visted Xolgems page and I like the neo sould thing so im checking out to find the song I heard. I like smooth music but im no big fan of R&B i like diffrent.

By th4e way so far rhapsody seems ok. The songs are like 99 cents but they let you put a shit load on your player so im trying to figger out their whole gig.

otherwise. Life is much of the same. Im alive and kicking. I guess when you wake up in your right mind you really have no reason to ask god or crap cuz he gave u life hell what more so u want for him to find your pot o gold too? LOL...

Im happy as hell today and no im not high either. Well I have been binging on # musketeers, suzy Q's and soda..

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com