Saturday, February 21, 2009

What type of people have you dated?

Every now and then I go thru my photo albums and look at some of the people I dated and wonder what they are doing now?

Are they alive

Are they dead?

Are they rich?

Poor? whats the dilly?

I wonder!

IU dated an awful lot from 18 to maybe 27. Which wasnt the healthiest thing in hindsight

I had this feeling then that I had to be with someone. It damn sure wasnt validation I just liked to go with people.

Its amazing how we grow as people over the years!

The funny thing is they all look so diffrent and have none of the same qualities as the others.

This to me seems odd. Most people have a type but I looked at a high school photo album where I dated this Irish Kid name Danny. he wanted to be black tho. Hell In his heart he was blacker than me. We would go to these joints that were like illegal and drink and that guy would raise hell. The novelty wore off in less than a month.

I dated an african one time too. He didnt speak much english and sex was very cut and dry nothing tlike I thought it would be. So much for streotypes.

Thiugs and pretty boys and I even had the nerve to make a list and see how much I could remember about them all.

I put them into periods.

The blacker than black period

The high yello experience. ( yes I was colorstruck in my late teens and early twenties)

The jobless

The dope heads

The assholes

Amazing. Thank God I dont htink I had sex with most of them tho. I just had this weird hangup that If I slept with someone I should at least go woith them for a week or two. Fuckin teen logic!!!!

I even remember the very first tho I have to admit I cant remember his name! Wow.

I remember all my girl friends too.

Thank God for cameras I dont understand how people throw away such memeories.

he only person whose head I cut off was this guy named James Fiveash from Georgia. That was a sad story abusive type of shit. I have to blog about that one day

oh well

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com