Saturday, February 21, 2009

$:33 arrival time

Had fun tonight went to a party on the other side of Eastern parkway got totally smashed. I had sooo much fun and the music was Jazz and african drum music. It was cool. Then I went to Crown Heights and balled with my regular crew. It was butter cuz your boi was toasted but I was druinkin totally good liquor so it was a good fucked up.

Then brought people home. Now im chillin. Drunk but mellow and listening to Chrisette Michelle.

Life is good. I missed one invite so they are mad Fuck em...Myra and her man invited me over but I was just too occupied ill apolifgize they wont even pick upo the phone. Oh well

Her man is getting crazier and crazier everyday. He looks like he use to be fine. Use to be...Very long time ago like. But thats my boi 4 real

then i come home E got kicked out his girls house and is basically living out of his car dumb de dumb the cars new too. Hes with my enemy d me and ole boi do not get along. Could this lead to a tryst in later years ( he looks like a baby gorilla ) i couldnt. He always got slick shit to say when we out. I be like say whatt? hater. a str8 hater lol. bette rbe glad my ass is gay or I would so take al hgis chicks even the ugly ones on GP.

Might do it anyway. Nah thats not my style.

Im going to bed

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com