Thursday, February 12, 2009

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC....REALLY SUN

Last Night for the first time in how long? Maybe 4 years Iwas allowed into the Holy of Holies.

Man, I felt like a pilgrim visting Mecca. I even took my damn shoes off....

The Holy Of Holies in our home is Gabes record crates that he uses for DJing. I have been barred from looking at em threthed with mutilation and various degrees of torture if I touch them for so long but...I REPEAT..... BUTT with the kind and attentous comments I have been making after he does stuff I am already seeing results.( we all love the big payoff) He even loaded a shit load of some of my favorite tracks to my IPOD and stayed up soing it till 3 in the AM!

Aretha Frankins makelli mix of that old tune "Jump to it"

larry Lavanns tracks from NYC's famed Paradise garage

Ahamd Van Helden remix of Jenny Burtons Bad Habits

Ltrimm's "we got our pwn thing and cutie pie"

Mc Smooth " you been played"....i so dont need to go on!

These were the joints that I had on my walkman( remember them?) walking to school in the 80s and it felt so good to go back....

I even did a little dance from back in the day "the kid N play" that was a hot dance back in the days

He realized that I really do love music and We havent really changed that much.( hello?????duh) and we talked for hours about djing, family, and all kinds of stuff. It felt good.

Its really like the person who commented on my page that its the way we say and notice stuff.

Who knew...Its so easy to take a brother for granted but thats so not kewl.But it is easy to fdo in the hustle and bustle of this thing called Life.

..Now im going back to jam my ass off

On my music page I put Noise P's tribute to the Queen of Hip Hop soul...Mary....

Stay happy...thats all i want to be....

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com