Saturday, February 28, 2009

Strange invites from Multiply Pedophiles that shit is wack !

Ive been getting some strange invites. I visted the pages and it just isnt right. The pictures look a bit young and it creeps me. I have had to decline a few invites not because they were white people but because they werent right people.

Hell if a black sends one his azz will be declined too. Who the FUCK wants to look at little kids and shit. Id whip their fuckin asses if I knew thenm mcause that shit aint cool no type of way and to send it to me is a fuckin insult. Damn faggot ass pedophiles

It takes nerve to send invitions for that bullshit. I can tolerate the grown folks cause we all get a bit horny and curios but when they look young like that I get a panic attack cuz thats just sick.

I pray I dont get anymoree that makes going on line a damn drag.

When I see a strange name now I just check the sight out good make sure aint no hidden crap in there and if I find it ill just get em off my site. Thats just wrong man yall need some serious help or a ass kickin one.

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com