Tuesday, February 24, 2009

madness

Tonight i spent trying to distance myself from a God Body friend. He stopped by my crib and I went to the store and left him in the hall. When I returned the dicks were behind me and asked did I live in the building. I turned the key and they said "Oh he obviously does" I politely asked them was their a problem. They said they had received a call that someone was in the hall. However, thiese were the narcotics officers not the blue and whites.

As I got up the stairs here comes divine looking stupid as hell. He even ( to me) looked kind of high. They asked for his ID he produced a freakin EBT benefit card those things you get food stamps off of. They took himn downstairs I guess to check for warrants meanwhile he toild them he was my uncle! MF

To complicate all this Gabe pops up and walks in the house mad as hell. Wanting to beat the kid down and im trying to explain as nice as I could because when hes mad hes mad and we talked. He walked out about two hours ago and I could tell he was mad. But its been a crazy night.

Its 3:15 AM. Divine is like Gabes age maybe older. But its not a really tight friendship we are just kewl cause he knew my natural father.

I really didnt appreciate the police asking me my name and all I felt that when they do that in our hood they think your a dealer and then you get harassed all the time. Plus my building has become so hott. I thinhk some one in here is a crack dealer because people have really been coming and going alot. Mostly crack heads.

So at least I got Gabe calmed down he is very emotionless except when it comes to our life and our home. Maybe in my own way I jepordized that safety zone. I understand that and i want to make ammends. By keeping alot of my wild side away.

YThat to me is important because I hate to see him unhappy or ready to fight. Even tho with my sick ass it is a turn on cuz he gets pumped and sun really can fight too. I love a good fight but not when its Gabe.

oh well. Im waiting for him to come back I told him to bring me a winecooler and 4 chicken wings from the chinese spot. ( darn that sounds soooo ghetto lol) South park is on now

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com