Sunday, February 08, 2009

MONDAY MORNING RAMBLING

I cant believe how Barbaric I was to my best friend. But I didnt like her tone at all. She said Im wayyy to sensitive I so believe that and after i rant and rave I am very rarely apologetic. Maybe a really good Psycholigist could ex[plain that one.

On second thought Hed probbly catch the wrath. This weekend everyone and their mother has been on my shit list.

I was glad to hear from my Yahoo friend in Miami. That damn fag is really almost like a really truly friend that you know. Its good to have phone friends that you dont have to see everyday...

The house is damn clean I worked two gjobs this week and im broke as hell. I even spent Gabes money and he didnt even seem to care. I guess he was glad I was actually talking to him. He gets me drug sometime too being simple minded. I still think the world of him tho but he is simpleminded sometimes then sometimes he acts like that too fool you. hell I might be the simple minded one.

Im listening to a lot of music and refusing to go to bed till I get rid of this anixty. i told pat she could all but go to hell and I kind of feel bad but I was stressed I went to work then went to visit her mother.

I hate visiting peoples moms hell I dont have one anymore and get aggie at those that do. I guess thats jealousy. But I gave her a beautiful stautte my mother made some years ago and I enjoyed talking to her soo much and she me we talked in the living room for 2 hours! The time flew by. Shes blessed with a wonderful MOM

I guess that was immaturity. I was explaining to gabe that I realize im going thru a hateful period and as is his form he agreed so hes on the couch yet again.

he should never agree when im berating myself his job is to find something positive to say and he refuses to comply! Bastard. So I ( in true hateful form) told him I needed to watch the Notorious Movie and wanted to watch it alone. He said ( and this is funny) I already took the blanket out for the couch when your azz started acting hateful., I sleep better alone any damn way."

Oh well what can I say I have to come up with another way to make his life hell. That no longer works. He even has magazines hidden under the couch in case he is ex communicated LOL. I think he enjoys it too much.

But he made us some great leftovers from the resturant and the big ass TV is in the living room and hes watching crap I dont watch. I learned mates have a stredgy to dealing with everything. I love him

well thats it imma make coolaid. I got a box of candy imma eat and chill

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com