Thursday, January 01, 2009

Where or how did you come p with your screen name

Its always fasinating where people come up with their screen names. Some people just use their names or variations thereof. Others have some really fun and creative ones.

As for me. Mine is a sort of variation. I hated my first name as a kid. I have one of those names that could be a boys or a girls (so not cool) tho i use it now im just over it i guess. My natural father (i was raised by my Nana and popi grandparents ) was a god body (the five percent nation) and named me Jahlaune which is suppose to be god and the moon. Some sort of refrlrction. His name actually is Jahlaune prounounced Jah lah knee) its my middle name and i use it. Im not creative at all! Sorry

so where does everyone elses come from. Im just curious

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com