Friday, January 16, 2009

Take Me back...a special nod to L.Rae for the jewel found here!

Aight mad fun had by all...

OH YEAH DEDICATE THIS BLOG COLOR TO DMX...lmao WHY CUZ ANYTIME A MAN BITCHES ABOUT A COLOR YOU KNOW HES FUCKIN OUT THA AZZ THATS WHY HE FEELS DISRESPECTED HES WEARING THA COLORS OF HIS ROLE IN THE BED....PINK BEEECCCH LMAO...OK..SERIUOS NOW...

A SHOUT OUT TO MY BOI CAMRON! PINK DIPLOMATS...HE CANT RAP GOOD BUT WHEN HE GOT ROBBED IN FRONT OF THE YMCA IN HARLEM(WELL ACTUALLY THEY SNATCHED HIS CHAIN) HE DIDNT BITCH.HE ADMITTED HE GOT PUNKED..BUT DMX? THE ONLY THING HARD ABOUT HIM IS HIS CRACK DRIVEN LYRICS AND METH INDUCED RHYMES! BET HE WONT TELL HOW MANY TIMES HE BOUGHT DUBS UPTOWN, BOUGHT 8 BALLS THAT WERENT 8 BALLS AND BOUGHT TWENTIES THAT WERE DIMES! nOT TO MENTION THE NUMEROUS CRACK HEADS THAT JUST OUT AND OUT TOOK HIS MONEY AND FLEECED! I SO HATE THAT CRAB. YEAH EVERYONE KNOWS AND STILL REMEMBERS

OK BACK TO THE POINT!

WEWent to Hunters Point to the last remaining strip club had drinks. Remember when the Point was the Point and the Hookers would be Buck naked back in the day! They have greatly cleaned that up...Thank ya Mister Mayor! damn party pooper lol

Gabriel the sane one in my crazy, castrophic in waiting life was like..."I havent seen you so full of fun in awhile! A Strip Joint? OMG!!! NO Jah!

"So its not like I never knew Pussy Galore personally so why not look and see what the female drop outs are looking like in 2009?

I was reading a blog on my SK by someone that was blogging about pick up lines so I asked G does he remember when we first met

He slaughed so hard and said you were like this skinny kid screamin across the street "You said "YO! Whats up sun?" ( Im sure it was kid I never used sun until at least 2004 but anyways...)

He came over I was at the gas station with mad dudes and chicks in the car. (My crew same as now were still all tight somewhat tho some are slipping into that bad world) we were partying and he was like a lil older and wayyyy more conservative. I remember saying "do u like personally greet everybody who hollers at you?" so I shot him my cell digits I was on my Mamas cell phone plan! Sprint 2 be exact!

A nod to L.Rae cuz he made sense on a comment about parenting. My ma had me on her cell phone plan cuz she would see everyone who called me! And that was her way of parenting and be on top of the game.They thought I might be selling weed or something negative. i just thought of that when I was out. shed question my azz about a bunch of one minute phone calls! NOW i know why! Thats from a comment he gave me back from his blog about what parenting actually is so L.Rae I have a HUGEnod for you on this blog and more of a nod cuz u came to be in a way that I would absorb the jewel u gave me and not be offended. Thanks for being a big brother and I got the utmost respect on that check! You were 100% right .I never really thought of how parents police they kids! And had the nerve 2 comment (yall know how we roll...LOLBut its a good thing when brothers know how to chat to somebody online so theyll listen and get the jewel...Feel me? )

OK ,Anyways, backto my freakin story! Ole boy called and we hung out and back then I was a freak for parties. I didnt care about that anymous sex shit cuz AIDS was the big thing back in the day and secondly getting sex was too easy so I guess I could afford to be stuck up about the freak game. Not to say I didnt do some nasty shit in my day but I understood what time it was for the most part.(but damn isnt the advice those high school counselors use to give total bull shit?)

So tonight we hung in spots that I use to haunt around the so called roughest people I love the freakin ghetto life if I was a millionare id still haul my ass to my fave Judus hole on west 145th street, Pull off my cashmere coat and talk cash$hit while partying thats just me! And for you haters yea yea Ive been to plaza and ate brekfast in the hoity ass Rockefeller Center where the tab hit One bill for some champagne and damn scrambled eggs and as 4 me? Ill still take Harlem anytime!

So Gabe is soooo not into Judus Holes (this is where there is illegal gambling and liquor sold, Prostitution and a host of other deviant devices 2 many 2 mention here. A virtual smorgas board of wicked send u to hell activities yum yummy!) and I drag him into the night peoples world and tho he never loved it (hes a dj and strickly legit 365 days in the year)

When we hit 145th street. I dont even know the passwords anymore!! So I just said my name and then I said the hostesses name and I got in!!!!...I was giggly after that and I still knew most of the hoes and hustlers or they knew my fam or whatever and we balled for a minute. I played a lfew hands of Georgia Skin won a few dollars Gabe was sooo fasinated at the machines those apartments look JUST LIKE LAS VEGAS! He hit on the one arm bandit. We had fun. And we did it 2gether! That was the cool part!

I told the hostess id have to garage my car cuz i wanted to have a few tastes and kick it for a few and so I did. I hate people who drink and drive down FDR drive or anywhere 4 that matter. We caught a cab back to brooklyn and it was fun!

So thatll hold me!

But let me say this the recession has not hit the underground at all! bastards vice is still the #1 moneymaker in the USA

aint that a bitch?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The family is one of nature's masterpieces.

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com