Friday, January 16, 2009

TOMORROW WILL TAKE CARE OF ITS SELF journal200906

My pops use to come home some Fridays and tell my Moms Get dressed. Were headed to Harlem and Manhattan and enjoy life. Tomorrow will take care of itself...

Thats how I feel today. I know most of yall are good, conservative, people but I read linroy 62's blog..talking about all that terriost shit and im like hell...Might as well live for now since every damn day our pensions are in jepordy, social security may collaspe. If thats the case then hell. I might as well have some drinks since life isnt promised any damn way...

SOOOO, I just got home. Paid some bills called my Gabe and said. "Fuck it tonight we gonna do us! Tell Pops to find someone else to sell loosey ciggrettes at the damn store!" LMAO

He says all happy (cuz thats the old Jah their!)

"what you mean? Are U Playin Sun?"

Im like what the fuck do u think I mean. Come on Im not Milton Fuckin Bradley Were Buck Wylin tonight. Cocktails. pizza, Some itallian food at a good resturant. We can shake our dicks at the recession and cry Monday.....We can even go to the village and watch the young kids sellin azz in the cold and trick a few of em to come to the car and drive off (my favorite pasttime)

The way I see it. Hell I got a job,I got a mate. I live in one of the craziest cities in the world. Im not gonna live that carefully damn! Thats too much of the too much!

So if i wanna act wild every now and again I better do it while im young enough to enjoy it!

So now its on...Peace Multiply family if the world doesnt come to an end ill check my sidekick and holla...oh and Linroy...Ill toast a double Stoli Martini to u!...Love ya Bro

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com