Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Journal 20091 Growth is a blessing dont underestimate

At 10:43 my home phone rang. I picked it up and a male voice said Hi do u know (name witheld) because this is the last number I had 4 them.
I replied yes I know them and then just waited 4 them to proceed.
just a year ago I couldn't or wouldn't have been so I don't know the adjective to use...calm
this person during the last 9 years I have heard about. They date someone or as they say loved someone that was a rebound of mine.
you knnow that one person that when your going thru it with your closest is just their. you don't love them sex isn't that great but you 2 enjoy each others company.
I talked to the person on the phone and actually it was an enjoyable conversation. They were a bit dysfunctional but I told them who am I too judge.
as they told m what year they were dating I was a little incrdulous because we were living together at the time.
this is the second time in my life this has happened.
however, it didn't bother me. The horrors this person supossedly inflicted on this other person were all past my comprehension.
how easy it is to down someone but I told them. THEY always talked well of you. I was an adult and the conversation whatever they were fishing for they didn't get.
My Nana would be proud of me

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com