Thursday, January 22, 2009

LEARNING TO DEAL WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND STUFF

This week has been good 4 me. Alot has been going on and Ive done some things Im really proud of. 4 Real.

Back in September I had a fall out with a friend and partner a female I work in her salon sometimes. I have a problem with people talkijng loud AT me. Notice the word at.

Being shes a woman of a certin age...Like she could be my moms. I didnt want to just break on her. So I fell back. Everyone was asking what was up but I never dissed her or disrespected her. It was my business and I kept it like that, I should have talked to her but I felt if she got loud id cuss her azz out really nasty. I have a nasty mouth when Im mad.

I missed her cuz shes crazy but I had to fall back to let her know yo theirs boundaries. I only have one moms and no one else can scream on me cuz they are frustrated.

So she saw me the other day and spoke and I spoke and she said " I dont understand why you just stopped talking to me" and I broke it down. We cool now and Im careful of my tone too cuz I get mad and stuff fast sometimes.

What Im proud of is that I was willing to forgive her and she me and thats a sign of maturity. I even let her do my hair and clip my ends and stuff and we had drinks and ate cheap chinese food .

Its hard sometimes cuz Im a person that holds alot in and thats not healthy. I even did a chicks locs in the shop. Im no hairdresser but im good at certin things when the mood hits me.

The ladies trhat come in the shop all love me and her customers. i just dont do mens hair. Im a licensed barber actually though I think that license ran out who knows...hell i don even know where it is! but I couldnt deal with dudes who wanted haircuts and shaves. I hated that crap DL freaks.

So I went back to school and got my Bachelors shit I hate social work too! So what to do now????.I qwent to work the past few years as a recorder at a mortage company that has all but gone under! ..Im sort of a entrepeneur with my computer bussiness and other ventures. I can fall back on lots of stuff its cool. Plus i subsitute sometimes at the intermediate school so Im good ( those kids are some abusive MF's)

I wish I could deal with fam!

suppose to go to Panama and I dont wanna go. My mother was born their and I have family that to me isnt much like family. They look down on me ( I think) cause I have a African American father from down south moreover, I speak poor spanish.

Im seriously thinking of not going. I don twanna be drug esp that many miles from my stomping ground!...

another day...another day...but at least I have life and breath...thats a good thing!

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com