Sunday, January 11, 2009

journal 200904...it couldnt happen to a nicer guy

I feel good its 2:11 AM and I'm makin love to a slight case of insomnia so why not ramble a little.
I'm feeling good because 7 star a entertainment company has me hosting their promo on the True Urbane Havoc Entrtainment Hour. Two djs so its all good and it might be the kick Gabe needs to get back out their. All I do is announce the sets but I also get to chat a little it will be on my multiply page this upcoming saturday with some good house music from DJ lindsey whose doing a residency at the club.
CHECK IT..all these katts are str8 u know so brothers can be so patronizing. I was at the new 'new heights club' here and a brother who knows from when says 'ah man its good to see u. then he buys a round of drinks but I'm on grapefruit tonight so I'm sober as a MF and this negro goes to patronizing me.
Now u know I don't play that so I says to him 'why the hell a nukka would worry about another dudes dick,mouth or azz is a wonder tah me sun. Dontcha think?
MAn all those katts and kittens got quiet as hell at our table.
YEAH that's how I roll when people try to baffle me with their bullshit.
oooh how I enjoy setting a MF straight so my guy from this other thing was like yeah that's lil panna I don know why yall niggers be trying to fuck with him yall know he aint got no shame...
asx it should be...I don't think of myself as gay,straight or bi I'm just me.
SO WHEN PEOPLE WANNA LABEL TO me it means they have a pre occupation with my penis my ass or mouth....ergo they r freaks for even worrying about another mans privates and what he does with em...think about it....would u join the navy if you didn't like the chicken and rice?....probbly not

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com