Thursday, January 15, 2009

How Can Peeps Do It????

Its 4:33 AM and im waiting for my body to crash. I took a second job to help make ends meet here. Gabe works 2 also but he comes in at 4:30 AM and goes right to sleep. No probl;em...But me? I be like wired.

In all fairness Gee was like "Umm dos trabajan? no bueno!" but i was like i can handle two jobs no problem! Well I am the result of a well kicked ass!

My hair looks like shit, My feet hurt and Its too much.

So sometimes you gotta listen to the one who claims they love you and I will. Imma just cut some of the luxuries outta our home life. But with Gabes brother staying here from Panama with no job he will be a student its a mouth to feed and ass to help clothe.

Ahh well...

The first thing to go will be the landline phone!

second...Ill probbly swith from DSL to cable

even tho i rarely use the computer im always on a sidekick or MDA

thats basically it theres no other luxuries except the cable the HBO will go and those preimum channels. The only thing that gets watched is soapnet, Three and a half men, Ugly Betty, Football, Basketball,PBs and all thats on FREE!

Gabe likes the Telemundo station. His freakin brother doesnt count LMAO

Ahh i feel the crash copming im out i gotta be at job no 1 at 10:00 AM

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com