Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Am I Blue?

I can't believe Febuary is right around the corner. My blue month.
That's the time Gabriel goes to canada Ontario to be exact then two months in Quebec city.
this year with all the holiday parties I forgot until I got a stack of flyers that they were given out for a booking at a new club here in Brooklyn.
then his silly ass brother said well it'll be just me and u hanging out (god grant me strength) already me and mike have had 3 fights cuz were close to the same age gabe is 44 he's the big brother his brothers 31 and me and him are more like brothers. 4 months is gonna be a long time. imma pay the internet bill cuz that will be my past time. plus every morning Mike takes my sidekick so I'm pissed about that. I know we will have a fight cuz gabe won't be here 2 break it up. he irks the shit outta me but I love him to death and he me. but we get on each others nerve. I hope his ass gets a girlfriend so she can keep him occupied and away from home!
I should be use to it but I just hate it when he's gone. gabe is my best ever friend.
I can tell him anything and be anyway and he is just kewl. now ill be lonely as hell. with the economy I won't be able to go to canada on the weekends like last year and mike has to go to panama in March he's jobless a student. no help. oh well...no need singin te damn blues but I am so blue....Blue. blue. blue

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com