Monday, August 24, 2009

Release me...pic 1995 Gable...

Yesterday Gabe and I were eating our usual sunday dinner Chicken and Rice when out of the blue he shocked me. He said " I wont miss DJing at all. I was like OK. He said A lot of my old shit is floating around. ( he feels old because he is 45 years young!)

I didn't think anything about it.He goes thru these binges of complaints. He didnt handle turning 40 very well. You would have thought he was turning 70! Well, he pulled out his laptop( this man has a mac book that unless its hooked up top a sound system he NEVER uses) Now! Im shocked! He showed me a old video from 1995 when he was with some record company called 1st avenue records and he released a song ( I never heard of) he said No one else had either but it has a video too! The story goes he released the record amde the video and everything was set to go and the company was bought by Arista he (obviously) wasnt kept and dropped from the label. he started DJing and never looked back. Wow it just goes to show we never really know what our mates have done they dont always tell everything you just have to hang in there and you learn as years roll on.

I saw the video I how often do u see someone looking 100% better 14 years later! He looked so diffrent he was like 30 years old then when he did it and he was this pudgy but I must admit really, really handsome dude. Hes singing and rapping and I was like wow! His voice was OK too but im not a big fan of my mans singing. His voice reminded me of The guy who sang Lollipop Love really light. But pleasant

Of course I asked who the heifer was he was holding hands and singing too LOL

This made my start of the week tho. Plus its cool to see someone b4 you got with them 14 15 years prior. Im going to have a happy day

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com