Friday, August 28, 2009

New and Upcoming

Im so excited!!! Im doing an early blog today b4 we begin taping the show for the weekend because thats hours of work!

Im....YES me!!!! I'm personally responsible for the shout outs and announcements on the True Urbane Havoc Shows "No Chattin Fridays" Kids and local supporters of the show have really blessed me!I have a list of all upcoming events ( do u know I use to never get no 411!) and if anyone knows of an event be it a march, a ball, a anniversary I request you git at me so I can put it in my feww 22 second slots lol"

The show will be posted on my page so you can take a listen and if you wish to download it (as its mostly music and very hot music at that! the link will be provided .)

Thank you everyone who has taken time to listen and those of you who have shown an X tra teaspoon of love by leaving a comment or remark or just being .....well...lets just say shady

The shows new format is really fun and you will here some local shade outs" and the orginal Gossip Boi XOXO will be given the 411 on trades and dykes to watch out for. If you remember that was the text club that would post pictures and commentary when the children got robbed or between in the local or surrounding areas. I was scared of that club! The texts were wicked because he'd post the photos of pickups that had taken wallets, stole earrings and all types of young gay boy foolishness then not to be undone the girls started sending in fierce texts on girls in the gay life that were pulling shennanigans! Thats my boi!

This weekeneds show is called 'Meet The Family' and its a mix of live shows from the various DJ houses here in brooklyn also a tribute to our goddess of dance Daphane Rubin-Vega We have tracks from Lo Down, True Urban, A live set from a party in Coney Island and of course some humour and info that is bound to be great...

One love

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com