Thursday, August 20, 2009

putting salt on our words posted nov 27 2007

  • 2009 i have so improved at this....god how I miss the family. No wonder I have insomnia
  • Posted by jahlaune on November 27, 2007, 8:35 pm
  • When I was younger I rarely cared how what I said affected people. As I
    grew older I learned as the older people use to say "to put a little
    salt on my words" I always thought this was hypocritical believeing
    nothing but the truth is good enough for some people but, I don't feel
    like that anymore. Sometimes people are unduly sensitive. U have to
    watch how you criticize them because truthfully they are unbalanced as
    hell. Some people " see" into everything and now I feel its just sad.
    Being a new yorker we have a rougher accent and sometimes don't come
    across as all cuddly and crap (oops their I go) but our hearts are ion
    the right place so I'm putting a little salt on my words for some..
    Thanks nana for explaining this
    --
    Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick�






    avatar
    • 1. Posted by amanda.rae at November 28, 2007, 2:39 am
    • Aww she is so cute.


    Please Login or Register to post comments.

  • No comments:

    TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com