Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out of the blue and inito the black

Unbelievable how people pop up into our lives out of the blue! I ran into an Uncle of mine Sunday and had nothing better to do than drag him home. OK, Gee looked at me like WTF ??? But I think I just had that need to be around fam.

Was it a disaster, well he was suppose to go home Monday and didn't, then Tuesday and didn't. Finally he had the nerve to ask would I write a letter to Social Services and attach my phone bill and he would pay me 300 dollars month to live here.

It was then my turn to say WTF???

I always knew I was the descendant of unusual and strange people I just didn't know disturbed was an adjective that fits them as well.

So I gave him 5 dollars and told him to keep walking until he finds the nearest subway.....Family that's what ppl really are

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com