Monday, August 24, 2009

Question about these special vacations for SGL's

I was reading some mail from a Yahoo group and they were talking about these gay crusies. Are these basically for single folk? It seems it would be nice ( If I had the money which I dont but one never knows) to be in such an enviroment where one could be really comfortable and just enjoy your vacation.

But in the group people were saying the guy would be the only black person etc. This wouldnt really bother me at all the color thing cause if your cool im good with it. But I would worry about the music like if I love say jazz i woulnt want 5 days of Country western or id I was a hip hop head 5 days of pop.

So has anyone been on one and give me the 411? From my research they are not very expensive if you plan ahead and stuff. But even if they were a nickel if they arent worth it it would be too much.

Id like to take one in the next three years myself

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com