Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NEW TALENT SHOWCASE

Iwas really excited that our new talent showcase debuts on tomorrows podcast! About 6 months ago we asked listeners to send in their videos you know like playing the piano, singing, tellin jokes whatever. Well we have a crap load now!
I sent in my tape with my few words I am allowed to say on the show (chuckle) a kid read my Myspace blog about how I like to play "God Bless The Child" well he or someone sent us a kid playing the hell out of the song and even thouh his room looks like my grand mas basement its really good.His mom who always listens to our jazz show and our talk internet show sent it in and wow the kid sings plays sax and piano. Thats kewl.
Finally even Gabe is excited about hearing new stuff cause really unsigned talent is something tho some of the videos totally sucked but thats another blog 4 another time.
I hope you music lovers will catch the show..http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com