Sunday, September 13, 2009

I HEAR MUSIC IN OUR HOME

Tonight I was in one of the moods where I like to play the keyboards. Im not the greatist at all by any means But I play three songs really well and it was very good for stress. If I get the nerve I will post it in my music section but dont laugh LOL the timing is a little messed up in the middle to me.

When we are at home sometimes we do the music thing because sometimes after a while we run out of thing to talk of and speak about. So I have a keyboard and I pulls it out and plays.

I wish I could sing but I cant really I have a young voice to speak but when I sing it sounds just really old and scares me. But it does not stop me a few drinks and hell I feel like im turning it out LOL

I like music because when I make my own I go somewhere very deep inside myself. I much wish that I could play my sight but I cant. I can recognize THE NOTES but I can not relate putting the notes to the music!!!!

I took piano and violin most of the years of primary education andc being I learned to "play by ear" I couldnt learn to play by sight which is not much good because if you never hear the song you cant play it if someone brings the sheet music.

But I am now in my 30s and I realize that I will not be a musician it is my private passion.

God bless the cild is one of my favorite songs. I hope very that you enjoy this interpretation.

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com