Tuesday, September 08, 2009

BACK 2 SCHOOL BACK 2 LIFE (new pod-cast)

I always love putting together a new pod-cast with my friends and we are so staying on schedule! as i blog this I was totally unaware until my friend Dandre told me that 33% of Ambercrombie & Fitch's business comes from Asian Americans but their are NO asian models!

OK if your African American you are like wow, are they the new minority.Personally I shopped at Ambercrombie & Fitch during my last year of high school and junior year at college since I was in NC and their was no Macy's and I was into the whole rebellious skateboard mentality. We added a great mini documentary to this pod-cast from the University of Berkley and a former Ambercrombie & Fitch employee. Also we have clips from Kimora lee Simmons baby Phat showcase for 2009. Frankly, I would not be caught in some of the outfits and some are blatant rip offs in my opinion of off The Rack Mid level Ambercrombie & Fitch 9 for you walmart guys Ambercrombie is ONLY a mid level shopping experience and a Gap subsidiary at that!

My favorite for the big guys is Sean John most of my friends that are like 38 and above swear by his clothes they really look good on big size frames. I only own one pair of Sean Jean jeans and they don't seem to do well on a 29 inch waist but look great on some of my bigger brothers.

Enjoy this pod-cast. I enjoyed the process in making it

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com