Thursday, September 17, 2009

FINALLY!!! ARTISTIC DIFFRENCES...pics for "tribal fete" episode

Can not believe we are staying on schedule! But this evening we had major...MAJOR artisitic diffrences ( that sounds polite) as you probbly see in the pictures my friends and I are all of diffrent cultural backgrounds but it has never come into play in a major way until we introduced this genere of electronical called drum and bass/ tribal.

Admittedly, I think tribal electronical is a very, extremly sexual form of music. Even though truthfully I rarely listen to it myself. (too much bangin) its great for backsground music when your having sex.

The good thing aout working amongst friends their is no disrespect but.....we came close. these were the pictures offered me to make the pod cast cover.

I personally don't like to see women debased and the originally title of the show was to be called "Welcome To Our Jungle" and the cover was to have either a black man dressed like Tarzan, a white woman dressed like jane"

I balked! I mean I balked and thus it took till 4am with everyone due at work at 10:00 am tomorrow to get it posted!

these were the rejects:

They were just too much lol so I totally like the cover I made. Most of the audience is comprised of other DJ's there are a few gay and lesbian pod cast but none use really suggestive pictures. They are pretty tasteful. Our group is from age 25-44 so that's a lot of different minds lol. Plus we have an inspirational show on sundays those people are like old cause my nana use to host that show and I was like the subscribers don't wanna see that.

well I won. i don't think its selling out when you present a decent packaging. I really don't. As usual our pod cast is posted on my front page and at our site http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com