Friday, September 11, 2009

Missing A Friend

I have a good friend that we fell out. Over a series of things but the last was the straw that broke the camels back.

We went to school together, did a lot of things together. Then in the last year he just changed so much. Getting in trouble hanging out places where I just arent into. Then we had a really big fall out. Made up I even let him stay here while he got his self together but we still fell out again.

However, everyday I think about him. I dont miss him but I miss the person he was and the friendship we once had. Its gone I know but maybe we can grieve a friendship death?

So Gabe ask me today am I getting demetia? I was like WTF??!! he says, "Whats my last name?" I said it then he says "look at the cell phone and I keep using my best friends last name as his last name and on the podcasts etc.

So he says, Well u two were like brothers. But sometimes life takes u diffrent places. U will be kool.

I agree

but

Damn it hurts to lose a friend.

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com