Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Babysitting!!!!!

Im so not with this I am sitting here babysitting my friends kids she got 3 boys. One was literally bouncing off the wall. Like trying to climb the wall because the hallway is narrow. UNBELIEVABLE.

The first hour I thought " crap why did I say yes"

The second hour " how can I break up our friendship (me and the girlfriend of mines"

Now? Im just resigned to my fate. I figure this is Karma but I wasnt this energetic was I?

I figured Maybe I shouldnt have let them have all that soda and the snickers and the donuts and the entermanns cake. Maybe that was a mistake. They may be having a sugar rush. Thats what my friend Dandre said on the phone hes like "kells are u crazy dude you cant just give em shit!" i was like "oh I was like whatever" did I add I gave them each two of my life time supply of Now and latas?

Thankfully I bought my netbook! I love this thing its a true friend!

By the way who knew Tom and Jerry cartoons still comes on. Thats the only benefit I got out of this! LOL . They said flintstones come on but wouldnt share the information damn bratzs. My pride wouldnt let me grovel

They were merciful and let me watch cartoons Thank the Lord it wasnt Gossip girl night or theyd have gotten F' up ( ugh)

Anyway, Im waiting for her Grand Mom to come and relieve me. My time in Purgatory is over

I so am not into this at all. Kids are kewl I guess but I swear I didnt act like this when I was a kid. I dont see why they dont have bed times like they did in the 80's I never saw 10:00 pm till I was damn near a teenager.

Unbelievable

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com