Wednesday, March 04, 2009

RESPECT TO MI HOMBRE "panama da spanish kid"

I have never blogged about the latin artists i be feelin mainly because at Multiply I dont have any latino or Panamanian online buddies like i do on my MySpAcE page which is the way I likeit really cuz multiply I share with mostly one side of me and MySpAcE i share with the other side of mi..But Today I got to share Panama cuz he is the best panamanian rapper since his highness EL GENERAL who OI live for to this day " He is el numero uno to blatino panamanian hombres everywhere trust bless...

with my signigent other being a DJ we sometimes get to go to some bomb azz parties and ashowcases. It was at one such place ( the new China Club) that we first met Da Spanish kid... Alot of you may or may not realize we look like reg black folks LOL. except maybe sometimes the hair

can he hip hop yes...and hes down old city friendly and cute too! I was mouth wired shut at Bobby Valentinos listening party cuz I actually got to say hello to Wendy williams shes a big one too but mad nice and i coulkdnt get close to Bobby Valentino and you know he was like hot last year.

I did get da spanish kid to sign a shirt that honors Lupe Fiasco and my CD

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com