Friday, March 13, 2009

exercise, diet and other unhealthy shit but it worked 4 me

Do you know how hard it is to try and get a flat stomach and no bulge on the sides...do u know?

I was reading Bruh luvas blog like a few months ago and I remembered this brother who actually taught me the perfect way to have a flat stomach.

Bruh said share or blog about it and I was hesitant cause its the most unhealthy way to lose weight in the world.

I wasn't fat I'm a 29 inch waist but somehow i shot up and had no clothes to wear and being poor I had no choice but to lose the damn weight plus I wanted a flat as hell stomach fuck the 6 pack shit I just wanted it flat. With all the hot belts and buckles out and low riding jeans I felt it was my damn duty LOL

Well my friend came by and photographed the results of my exercise and diet regime and I went to a lil thug hipster club tonight and from the response I fitted in LOL. such a shallow victory

the diet is just eat fish and salad a lot for breakfast and eat no more till the wee hours walk like 3 miles every other day and it goes away in about three weeks worked for me. Drink alot of waters and take vitamins.

That was my diet! it worked! But I don't think a doctor will agree...oh well

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com