Monday, March 02, 2009

Jahlaunes Notebook (pic blog)

Snowed all night but people paid that no mind. This is Brooklyn,NY. Schools are closed today!! we have a half of foot and growing. I love snow.

Now as an adult cause we get a snow day. Schools are closed and most businesses here in BK(from my bedroom window)

I'm listening to Estelle this morning. I like her...American Boy is the tune...I'm hungry as hell and I'm going to have Apple Jacks mainly cause their is only one egg in the refrig! I didn't get to the store I hate grocery shopping and now I will pay LOL(back window ledge)

I finally got a conscience and am no longer stealing Microsoft office 2007. Even tho this kid taught me how to register a copy for free I'm just not wanting that crap since they got open office for free anyway. He also taught me how to register windows XP he made this hack thing that tricks your computer into thinking you had the key. Wow...I guess Bill Gates can afford it but its a matter of conscience. I'm just feeling all saintly the past few days so i did the right thing LOL

These kids can do anything on the computer I was trying for some free hi speed they haven't done that yet! damn it! I changed from DSL to Cable hi speed dsl was awfully draggy and I was getting a (good morning patrick)100.)) and change phone bill every month from verizon and so for 89.00 a month I get cable, hi speed's and telephone that's a better deal from Cable-vision. The phone works great too.

I rearranged the dining room I'm proud of that and organized the book shelves 89 percent of the books were my fathers and they are really interesting. He loved to read. He only went to 6 grade till he met my Nana! She made him finish high school at night and go to college. Then she never worked again...Smart dame my Nana was. She always said "I didn't marry to have to work my whole life" that was in her days I guess.She raised me which was a full time job. I wouldn't want to raise me. I was a sneaky kid. one of those kids everyone thought was an angel but I wasn't. LOL

I feel so good today. Positive that I can handle anything. I miss gabe tho. I had the whole bed to myself. My friend was surprised that we have a full size bed. I have never liked queen and king sizes to much bed! It took me years to be able to sleep with anyone. I would get on the floor or make them I couldn't sleep with a person all night till I was like 27 .

Erykah Badu is singing " back in the day" I love that song.

Anyway the house seems so big. Chulo is with his father in Bedsty for once. Gabe made good sense and said "Hell no that nigger cant stay here while I'm gone." His own brother that could do nooo wrong lol. I wonder if he thought something would happen? I bet that's what it was. I have to smile he never gets jealous about anything but the thought of me and his brother here in the house wasn't a good one cause chulo was gone a few weeks back when he got the call. Tho wish he was here he was good to fight with LOL

Its draggy here in Brooklyn. Big C and his gurl stopped by. She is 48 and he says she doesn't look it...Like hell she looks 50 to me! But I was like oh I thought you were 30 she knew I was damn lying. If she didn't shes as crazy as her man.

This guy I know was with this gay man in the hallway we have a stairwell and if I go to my peephole I can see stuff. He usually always brings girls there to get head. The boy must know my ass be peeking cause didn't he bring me a movie to watch..I sooo wanted to laugh. I peeked out my hole anyway and sure enough there he was standing like sideways to the stairwell with one leg on the step and u just knew what was going on ...Imma pick on him later and tell him his wife or girlfriend will find out if she ever has them roll the tapes from the surveillance video. Hes cute tho no not cute handsome hes to old to be cute.. I tried to get charles to talk to him. Charles is shy. Hes ( the guy) like 6ft tall really mannerable. he always says hello to me and says thank you and welcome and stuff. Very respectful. Damn freak but anyways hes like 6ft tall dark but pretty dark not dusty dark ( there is a difference) I don't know what he does for a living I think he is a burglar cause hes always selling stuff that looks like it comes from someone Else's home. But damian said he has a beautiful car and an apartment here and a house in queens. I know hes not a drug dealer cause he is always trying to buy drugs and stuff..Hes the type that could wear a suit really, really well. If he could afford one or chose to wear one. .I will spy on him more often this week. Then record my findings ( i get that from harriet The spy) I have no life right now so ill just busy myself being damn immature. I'm hanging with just me this month or two well three

Damian lost his apartment. I cant believe I had a crush on him years ago. He almost had me till I found out he was a crazy MF.I use to think about his grimy ass all the time till he suggested some BS and that ended it,...but quick. That was so long ago! Now hes just an associate. hes handsome too in a street type of way. Naw hes not hes just a nice looking black guy hes only 36 by now. He goes with some PR kid who seems as if they have a speech impediment I hope he doesn't abuse that guy Damian can really be a bastard when hes in that frame of mind.

I'm outta here these are my thoughts...IMMa be ok!

No comments:

TRUE URBAN HAVOC ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS http://trueurbanehavoc.podOmatic.com